OK, convince me...
Our Service Explained in Plain English
The sanitary bin service we can provide for you is available UK wide. You’ll benefit from efficient and timely sanitary bin waste removal, and you can be sure we will dispose of your waste in the most environmentally friendly way which is normally through incineration at one of the many energy from waste plants around the country. Unlike our competitors we will try to never land-fill your sanitary waste.
With modern, attractive, pedal operated sanitary bins that fit into every washroom you can relax knowing that you will have no long term contracts; you’ll get a minimum of 12 sanitary services as standard, an outstanding quality of service and peace of mind, not to mention exceptional value for money.
Your brand new sanitary bin contains a modesty tray to conceal the units' contents and minimise bacteria growth, essential for the comfort of each user.
Now we’ve mentioned bacteria we’d better explain further. It’s bacteria that causes the smells so regularly complained of by many customers whose service company have failed to carry out the service as scheduled. Our sanitary disposal service plans mean each service visit is very carefully arranged in advance and is monitored with a clear audit trail from the time the driver leaves the depot to the time they return.
Also, our sanitary bins have an integral foot pedal which allows for hands free operation thereby minimising cross contamination.
That's a little about the bins themselves, but what about the most important element, the service itself! It's no good getting the cheapest price for the least amount of services and expecting everything to run smoothly. What you really need is to understand that there are the two different types of service available.
Firstly, there is the bin exchange system, which is operated by most of our competitors. They will quote for a year’s contract which usually means 8 services per year! The bin will be exchanged (but will previously have been someone else’s) on each visit, and cleansed back at the depot (that's if the machine is actually working).
Secondly there is the premier service that we offer our customers. You will get a brand new foot pedal operated unit that actually stays on site for the duration of your contract. The unit is thoroughly cleaned every time we visit and the contents removed, discreetly, via a modesty bag. Our standard service agreement would be for 12 visits per year. This equates to a visit every month with service records being left at each service location for easy auditing.
What's more, we won't charge you for a duty of care or waste transfer note either. Some companies will charge up to £75.00 for these. They are completely free of charge from us.
What more can we say?...we are an honest service company that specialises in sanitary disposal services. We aren't out to con anybody by tying you into long term contracts, and we'll offer you the very best deal we can now and in the future.
Call us now on 01638 815464 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our special introductory offers.
Why choose us
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.