Washroom Sanitiser & Cleaner
Our new sanitiser & cleaner is the most cost effective way of controlling unpleasant odours and lime scale in your washroom.
There are two major problems that are faced in the process of cleaning urinals with just water.
1. Limescale: Limescale contains calcium that has the tendency to bond with every surface it touches. This means that the calcium will stick to the waste pipes, resulting in eventual blockage. The calcium will also leave unattractive brown stains around the toilet bowl and the urinal rose.
2. Bacteria build up: The urinals are being washed with water only, so that means that no actual cleaning is taking place which causes bacteria to build up on the urinal rose and toilet bowl. The bacteria has the tendency to stick to the limescale, this accumulation causes an odour build up. Also, as the water in the urinal is flushed, the droplets of water can spray up and contaminate other surfaces of the washroom. This makes the washroom environment not only unpleasant but also a potential health hazard.
The solution is in the form of our Quadrasan sanitiser system. This system has been specially designed to prevent limescale binding with the surfaces it comes in contact with, and prevents the accumulation of bacteria so that the risks of bacterial infection are decreased significantly.
Contact us for more details on 01638 815464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose us
Here’s what you’ll get from us…
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.